Sunday, May 5, 2013

I am My Beloved's.

Hi everybody!

It has been a little while since I last posted but I have not been idle. In fact in the past 2-3 weeks I have made 2 canvases, a couple of layouts and cards for display at The Scrap N Patch as well as a KaiserCraft Storage Cupboard!

Today I want to share with you a canvas that I made last weekend, of which I am rather proud.



 The inspiration for this canvas came from an image in my mind that I received upon listening to my two friends sing a song at church. They felt that the Lord wanted to restore us, so we were to relax and allow the Lord to show us how He loves us whilst they sand the David Crowder song Oh How He Loves Us.

The image I received was Jesus lifting me up and swirling me around in His loving embrace.




How remarkable it is that we can be and are loved with such a passion by our Lord!

Upon making this canvas I stamped the male figure with script to represent his being the Word of God.
I also attached a part of a Scripture verse from Song of Solomon. Chpt 6:3 - I am my Beloved's and my Beloved is mine.
This is something to certainly treasure and remember in hard times.

I had this scene take place on a bed of flowers. I had a giggle when I remembered the end of the verse - He browses among the lilies (or wildflowers). How apt.

I hope you like my canvas and are inspired to create something that represents your relationship with Jesus.

Blessings
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Hope to see you back.