Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm still here!

Goodness has it been that long since I posted!?
Time certainly does fly. The past three weeks has been filled with Master Prince and Master Knight starting back at school for the year. They weren't the only ones having to adjust to new schedules! Hello 5:30am!

I am also very blessed to be a Guest Designer and teacher for The Scrap N Patch. I have taught one class already and am ready for my 2nd one. This is truly my dream job and I am incredibly blessed.

I will share with you what we are up to as each class comes along. Perhaps you will want to join in and have a go at the techniques I will be teaching.

These past two classes are about Watercolour techniques using Tim Holtz Distress Inks! It is so much fun! So stay tuned.

I am organising and creating my classes for the next two months. There will be a Shadow box in there as well as a canvas...So many goodies and so much fun to be had!

What have you been creating of late? I'd love to hear from you.

Blessings
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Hope to see you back.