Monday, January 14, 2013

Spring....Summer clean

Have you noticed that most crafters have re-organised their rooms of late? I wonder if there is something in the wind because I too have given my room a make over.

Here is the dreaded before pic. (Well it is an old one and my area usually looks like this - a disaster!)




And now viola! I didn't really sort through anything or throw any items out. In fact I have more stuff!





It is amazing how much more room there seems to be here. Master Knight is rather happy too because we have to share our space.


Wonder how long it will take for me to trash it?

How are your rooms looking? I know that after my adventure today that I am rather inspired to get into things and play!

Blessings
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Hope to see you back.