Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2013!
Who else is rebelling and not wanting to get back to normal routines and every day life? I could have a day or two more!

Well to start off the year there is a marvelous GIVE-A-WAY at Twelve Stones Scrapbooking! Check out these lovely goodies! DROOL!
This is certainly starting to light my spark and getting my creativity flowing.
To enter all you need to do is be a follower of  Marjolaine's blog at Twelve Stones Scrapbooking and leave a comment. You have until January 13th to enter your comments and links. How simple is that?!

So go check it out and enjoy some quality art.

'Til next time
Blessings
Joan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Joan. and they have all month to get entries in to win. BTW, I read the story behind your blog name...it gave me chills and goose bumps! We serve a powerful God who really does know us and cares about every tear, amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Hope to see you back.