Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sharp electric cutting tools, wood and me? What could go wrong?

Well not a lot happened really! Lol but it could have gone terribly wrong because my husband thought I knew what I was doing and I clearly didn't!

What am I talking about? WELL! You will have to wait a little longer for full details. *grin*

I was hoping to have some pics up for y'all today but alas I have none. Mr White Knight broke his jigsaw whilst cutting out the thick MDF. Never fear the new jigsaw is here. I was hoping to have this project finished by tomorrow night. Here's hoping!


1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your project! Thanks for your comments on my blog. I love Donna's flower dies! I have all 4 of them, but don't use Carnation Creations as much as the others. But last night on her Tuesday Tutorials live video, she used that die in a flower she created, so I may be using it more now. ;-) If I could pick just one, it would be a toss up between Bitty Blossoms and Rose Creations. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Hope to see you back.