Thursday, December 6, 2012

Greetings!

Hello Bloggers!

I am so glad that you have dropped by. This blog is the beginning of a new start for me and a means in finding my way and place within the Art/Craft world. The purpose of Ebony Grace Designs is to provide a relaxed environment for Crafters to learn and/or improve on their techniques. I will show you what I am making (and this blog will help me be more constructive with my days!) and along the way I will provide tutorials and pieces of information on how to achieve the look. Snippets of information will also be available - the little things that I didn't know because no one told me and I found out the hard way. Hopefully I can help you not find out the hard way!!! Do let me know what you would like to learn, see or discuss. If I don't know the answer I will seek it out. I am on this journey along with you and I expect that I will learn a lot from you too!
I will have blog hops to my favourite Crafters and Designers to check in and share what they are up to as well. Nothing like added inspiration!

Before I get on to business I want to put a shout out and a thank you to my dear friend Tonya who is The Crafty Mummy.

Tonya has been a wonderful source of support as well as immense practical help on Ebony Grace Designs. Without her, Ebony Grace Designs wouldn't be here. The Crafty Mummy has had over 50,000 hits this month! How cool is that! So pop on over and check out what all of the fuss is about! There is inspiration and tutorials galore! You will have a lot of fun!

I look forward to introducing you to some more of my Crafty friends in the future. Who are some of your favourites?

Blessings
Joan