Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Future Projects...Let me hear from you!

Hello Bloggers!

I tell ya, it has been a scorcher of a few days with very little relief. Temperatures in the late 30's C - 40's. Monday was 41 I think. How does that translate into F? Lets see....Monday was 105.8 F and yesterday 98.6. I haven't checked what today was. It's just hot! That is all I know. And I don't have air conditioning! Thank God for Ceiling fans and shopping centers with working A/C! lol

I haven't created anything these past few days...partly due to the heat, but also because I've had Christmas shopping and really after the Christmas Carols, I am a little crafted out! haha. I have a few projects brewing actually so keep an eye out! These include the fabulous KaiserCraft Storage Cupboard, which is simply divine!


I also have the Twiddleybitz Steampunk Clock.How super cool is this clock!?!? I am so excited!

I am still new at Blogging, as you may tell, and I am wanting to be more purposeful with my posts. I was ahead and had things planned out and then Life got in the way! Surprise! haha I plan of having a routine to my daily posts with particular topics being discussed on particular days. So if you have any ideas, do let me know in the comments. I am here to provide you a service. What techniques do you want to learn? Shall we discuss colours and colour pallets? Focus on certain designers and how to use their products for basic, intermediate and advanced creations?

Have a think and let me know. I'd love to hear from you!
Blessings
Joan




1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous project!! I love steampunk and this clock rocks!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Hope to see you back.